Sunday 9 May 2010

The ball is in Mum's court

from Anton Marks
to Elaine Marks
date 9 May 2010 15:53
subject Re: FW: FW: Additional expenses refund request [Incident: 100220-000745] [Incident: 100325-002717]
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 15:53 (2 minutes ago)

Hi Mum,

Yes, please call them.
I recommend saying the following:

I am Mrs Elaine Marks and I booked and paid for two flights for passengers Anton Marks (My son) (Booking Reference: EFP4LS9) and Adi Shani (Booking Reference: EFQ2L9K). I paid for them both to stay in the Icon hotel in Luton overnight when their flight was cancelled. I want to receive reimbursement for the cab to and from the airport to the hotel and the one night accomodation. The total amount for reimbursement is 95 pounds. I have already been trying to get my money back for months by email but I am not satisfied with the responses that I am getting. Can you please deal with this claim over the phone.

If you are not satisfied with what they say to you on the phone then I suggest that you ask to speak to the manager.

If you have no luck I will try when I get to England,

Love
Anton x x

No comments:

Post a Comment