Thursday 13 May 2010

my english is good, ya?

fromAnton Marks
toElaine Marks
date13 May 2010 11:24
subjectRe: FW: FW: Additional expenses refund request [Incident: 100220-000745] [Incident: 100325-002717]




Please forward this email....

Dear Gagan,
My name is Adi Shani (Booking reference: EFQ2L9K). My Easyjet flight was cancelled and I am requesting reimbursement for one night's hotel accomodation (85 pounds) and a cab to and from the airport (5 pounds each way).
I paid for the accomodation for myself and my partner, Anton Marks, who was also booked on the same flight (Booking reference: EFP4LS9).
I have attached the receipts for the 95 pounds,
Hoping that you can deal with my request speedily,
Adi
P.S. I hope my English is satisfactory enough for you to understand my request - it is not my mother tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment