Sunday 9 May 2010

Call us, see if I care, you won't be getting anything out of us anyway

Subject

FW: FW: Additional expenses refund request [Incident: 100220-000745]

Discussion Thread

Response (Gagan Oberoi)

06/05/2010 01.28 AM

Need to update your question?

Dear Mr Marks,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am once again sorry to inform you that I would not be able to disclose any information of the booking as you are not related to the booking. I once again request you to ask the booker or passenger to contact us directly.

For any query, you can also call our contact center at 0871 244 2366 (calls cost 10p per minute plus any network connection charge; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more). Our Customer Experience Team is available from 08:00 to 20:00 hrs Monday to Friday and 09.00 to 17.00 hrs on Saturday and Sunday (Local time).


I do hope I have been able to answer your question fully, if I have not, please click here and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Yours sincerely,

Gagan Oberoi
Customer Experience Champion

No comments:

Post a Comment