Monday 31 May 2010

strange request

from Anton Marks
to enquiries@iconhotelluton.com
date 31 May 2010 12:12
subject Stamp or signature
mailed-by gmail.com


Hello,
My name is Anton and I had a lovely nights stay in your hotel back in
January. Unfortunately, the stay was due to the cancellation of my
easyjet flight and I am now in a six-month long (and counting) battle
with Easyjet to receive reimbursement for my stay (which is due to me
by law).
They are not accepting the receipt that you gave me for my stay
because it has not been signed or stamped by the hotel.
I would very much appreciate you emailing me back a copy of this
reciept with a stamp or signature from your hotel. It sounds a bit
ridiculous to me too but I have no choice but to jump through their
hoops in the hope that I may see my 85 pounds back again.
Thanks so much in advance for your help,
Regards,
Anton Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment