Tuesday 4 May 2010

I know nothing. I'm from Barcelona you know.

Subject

FW: FW: Additional expenses refund request [Incident: 100220-000745]

Discussion Thread

Response (Gagan Oberoi)

04/05/2010 09.49 AM

Need to update your question?

Dear Mr Marks,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the long delay in responding to your e-mail. As we have a huge backlog of e-mails because of the severe weather disruption, we are unable to answer your queries on time. However, I can assure you that this is not of our usual standard and we are trying our best to reply to all the passengers as soon as possible.

I regret to learn about the inconvenience caused to you as your flight was disrupted.

As you are not related to the booking, I am unable to disclose any information related to the booking. I would request you to please ask the passenger or the booker to contact us directly and we will assist him/ her further.

I do hope I have been able to answer your question fully, if I have not, please click here and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Yours sincerely,

Gagan Oberoi
Customer Experience Champion

No comments:

Post a Comment