Saturday 29 May 2010

My bad (well mum's really but that's between my mum and me)

Re: claim [Incident: 100430-007719]
Sunday, 30 May, 2010 6:54
From:
To:
easyjet@maileu.custhelp.com

Dear Nalini,

Sorry to give you the incorrect information. Here are the details for the credit card that the flights were booked on:

Credit Card: Visa Debit
Expiry Date: 02/13
Last four digits of the card: 5035

My flight booking was: EFQ2L9K The Flight cancelled was the Luton to Tel Aviv flight on January 6th 2010 departing at 11:30
The flight was booked by: Mrs E B Marks
From this email address: elaine.marks1@btinternet.com
Mail address: 1 Holly Court, Catherine Road, Manchester M8 4HF

Please can you explain to me what I need to do to when you say that I need to "send the hotel receipts authorised by the service provider as it not signed or stamped by the hotel". Who is the service provider? Mrs E B Marks booked the hotel with her credit card over the phone directly. This is the receipt that the hotel gave me when I checked out. I shouldn't need anything else apart from this. And what about the reimbursement for the transfer to and from the airport to the hotel - I am still waiting for the 10 pounds to be reimbursed too.

Thanks for your help on this matter,

Ms Adi Shani

No comments:

Post a Comment