Friday 30 April 2010

and on and on....

On April 28th, I send this letter to be forwarded on, attaching again copies of the receipts for the hotel and the transfers to and from the hotel and the airport:

from Anton Marks
to Elaine Marks
date 28 April 2010 20:31
subject Re: FW: Additional expenses refund request [Incident: 100220-000745]
mailed-by gmail.com


Hi Mum,
Here is my latest effort. Not funny but I'm getting more annoyed with them.....starting to lose patience
Love Anton x x


Dear Przemyslaw Gutowski,
Another month has passed by since your last letter so I thought I would write again.
Thank you for the reimbursement of 19.49 for the meal that we ate.
I now would like to recieve reimbursement for our accomodation and our journeys to and from our hotel.
I am writing on behalf of Anton Marks (Booking Reference: EFP4LS9) and Adi Shani (Booking Reference: EFQ2L9K). The two of us stayed in the hotel together and shared a cab to and from the airport to the hotel. The total amount for reimbursement is 95 pounds. I have attached the receipts.
Thank you for you urgent attention on this matter - It has now been almost four months of correspondance trying to attain the refund that is due to us according to the terms and conditions of the agreement we entered into when we bought our flight tickets.
Thank you for your urgent attention on this matter,
Anton Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment