Friday 30 April 2010

dragging on...

On 25th March I sent my mum my reply for her to forward to easyjet:

from Anton Marks
to Elaine Marks
date 25 March 2010 01:07
subject Re: FW: Additional expenses refund request [Incident: 100220-000745]
mailed-by gmail.com



Unbelievable!!!! They are so stupid!!!!!! (don't forward to them this bit!!!)



Here is my reply:

Dear Przemyslaw,

Thanks for your reply. Eventually we'll get there - I'm sure of that.
So you have agreed to reimburse us for the 19.50 - thank you - that is a start.

In terms of the accomodation (and the transport to and from the hotel), I want to explain something. I am writing these letters claiming reimbursement for 2 passengers on the flight that was cancelled. One passenger by the name of Adi Shani and for myself, Anton Marks. We are a couple, and are very happy together thank you very much. The hotel room that we booked was put on my mother's credit card (The same card that she booked both of our flight tickets) and came to 85 pounds. It was a double room that we shared. In 2010 I would have thought that couples with different surnames booking into a hotel room would not cause a stir, but obviously it has led to this misunderstanding.

Please confirm that you will be reimbursing us for the accomodation and taxis.

Yours patiently,

Anton Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment