Friday 30 April 2010

Claim game starts

The first real human response from Easyjet came on the 9th February (apart from the automatic emails saying that they are inundated with claims and will process my claim as quickly as possible).

Now due to the fact that the flights were booked through my mum's easyjet website account, emails could only be sent to them from her email address. I promised that I would deal with getting the money reimbursed which meant that I would send her the emails and she would forward them to Easyjet. So the first email she recieved was as follows:


Response (Michal Konieczny)

09/02/2010 08.26 PM

Dear Ms Marks,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would like to offer our apologies for the inconvenience the disruption to your flight will have caused you.

I am afraid that I cannot accept your receipt for hotel accommodation, as the name that appears on it is not the name of the passenger in the booking. As soon as you can clarify this matter to me, I will give this matter my attention.

I also cannot accept the receipt from the restaurant, as we can only accept receipts that clearly state items bought.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Michal Konieczny
Customer Experience Champion

No comments:

Post a Comment