Friday 30 April 2010

Claim shame

From: Anton Marks antonmarks@gmail.com
Date: 19 February 2010 11:59
Subject: Fwd: FW: ... [Incident: 100108-007688]
To: easyjet@mailnj.custhelp.com
Cc: Elaine Marks elaine.marks1@btinternet.com


Hi Michal,
My mother forwarded your email to me. My name is Anton Marks and I was booked on the flight that was cancelled with my partner, Adi Shani. Both the flights, and the payment for the one night accomodation, were paid for by my mother on the same credit card. I actually thought that it would be easier to make the claim because I asked my mother to put the accomodation on her card because she had paid for the flights too!
In terms of the meal that we are claiming for, I believe that I had Beef in cashew nuts, and Adi had the chicken with mushrooms dish. We had a drink each too - a beer and fruit juice. I think a good meal for two for less than twenty pounds is very reasonable, don't you think?
I expected difficulties and time delays in receiving our claim but I am a very patient, and stubborn person.
If you need any further information I would be happy to help.
Thanks in advance for you attention on this matter,
Anton Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment