Friday 30 April 2010

and on...

So the last letter from easyjet promised the £19.50 would be reimbursed after "15-20 working days" so on April 15th I sent this letter.

from Anton Marks
to Elaine Marks
date 15 April 2010 10:30
subject Re: FW: Additional expenses refund request [Incident: 100220-000745]
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 15 Apr

Hi Mum,

Tuesday was 20 days after the email - did you get the 19.50 reimbursed onto your card?

Here is the new letter:

Dear Przemyslaw Gutowski,

Thank you for eventually replying to me. My mother is checking her statements now to verify that the 19.50 has been reimbursed.

The booking reference for my flight is EFP4LS9. The booking was made using this email address (elaine.marks1@btinternet.com), paid for by Elaine Marks (my mother) and the name on the flight booking is Anton Marks (Me).
The accomodation was booked by Elaine Marks (still my mother), on the same credit card she paid for the flights with, and the name on the hotel booking is Anton Marks (still me).

Therefore, the name on the flight booking (Anton Marks) and the name on the hotel booking (Anton Marks) is EXACTLY the same.

Please Reimburse her credit card for the amount of 95 pounds (accomodation and transfer to and from the hotel).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Anton Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment