Tuesday 1 June 2010

And there's Moore?

This came out of the blue today!!

From: easyJet Customer Experience Team [mailto:easyjet@maileu.custhelp.com]
Sent: 01 June 2010 11:31
To: elaine.marks1@btinternet.com
Subject: easyJet Query [Incident: 100514-007004]

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support centre.

Discussion Thread

Response (Neil Moore)

01/06/2010 10.31 AM

Need to update your question?

Dear Mr Marks,

I regret to inform you that due to the fact that you are not related to the booking in question as booker or passenger I am unable to provide a reimbursement for the accommodation expenses incurred due the flight cancellation contained in the booking.

Thank you for contacting us.I do hope I have been able to answer your question fully, if I have not, please click here and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Yours sincerely,

Neil Moore
Customer Experience Champion
Need to update your question?

No comments:

Post a Comment