Tuesday 1 June 2010

the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing - Could this be our road to salvation?

re: easyJet Query [Incident: 100514-007004]
Tuesday, 1 June, 2010 14:13
From:"Elaine Marks"
Add sender to Contacts
To:easyjet@maileu.custhelp.com


Hi Neil,

Thanks for your email.

My name is Anton Marks (Booking reference: EFP4LS9). My Easyjet flight was cancelled and I am requesting reimbursement for one night's hotel accomodation (85 pounds) and a cab to and from the airport (5 pounds each way).
I paid for the accomodation for myself and my partner, Adi Shani, who was also booked on the same flight (Booking reference: EFQ2L9K). You can see that my name appears at the top of the hotel receipt.
I have attached the receipts for the 95 pounds,
Hoping that you can deal with my request speedily,
Anton Marks
PS The payment for the flights was made by my Mum, Mrs Marks. Her credit card details are:

Credit Card: Visa Debit
Expiry Date: 02/13
Last four digits of the card: 5035

My flight booking was: EFP4LS9 The Flight cancelled was the Luton to Tel Aviv flight on January 6th 2010 departing at 11:30
The flight was booked by my mum: Mrs E B Marks
From this email address: elaine.marks1@btinternet.com
Mail address: 1 Holly Court, Catherine Road, Manchester M8 4HF

No comments:

Post a Comment