Tuesday 29 June 2010

V for Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29/06/2010 07.54 AM

Dear Mr Marks,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would like to sincerely apologise for the long delay in responding to your email and can assure you that this is not of our usual standard.

Please note that your refund request has been forwarded to me for the authorisation. I am pleased to confirm that I will be able to process the refund at 85.00 GBP for your hotel expenses.

Before I can do it I would kindly like to ask you to confirm if the refund can be made back to the original method of payment at the time of making our booking. Please note that Miss Shani also needs to confirm those details.

If you would like the refund to be made to your card, please contact our Customer Service Line with your card details. I have included the number below:

- 0871 244 2366 (calls cost 10p per minute plus any network connection charge; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more)


I do hope I have been able to answer your question fully, if I have not, please click here and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Yours sincerely,

-Marta Zaworska-
easyJet Executive Support Team

No comments:

Post a Comment