Wednesday 2 June 2010

Outside my competence

claim [Incident: 100430-007719]
Thursday, 3 June, 2010 3:30
From:"easyJet Customer Experience Team"
To:elaine.marks1@btinternet.com

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support centre.


Subject: claim

Discussion Thread
Response (Nalini) 03/06/2010 02.30 AM
Dear Mr Marks,

Thank you for sending the receipts.

Unfortunately, I need to advise you that your refund requested for hotel accommodation is outside my competence. I will forward this to our senior team, which will look into this and get back to you within 10 working days.

I hope that this incident will not deter you from choosing easyJet in the future.

I do hope I have been able to answer your question fully. To update your query please reply to this email and we will be happy to assist you further.

Yours sincerely,

Nalini
Customer Experience Champion

No comments:

Post a Comment