Friday 18 June 2010

Another victory - two down, one to go

Response (Nalini) 01/06/2010 02.32 AM

Dear Mr Marks,

Thank you for contacting us again.

I am happy to confirm a refund of 9.99 GBP to cover the cost of your taxi.
This will be returned to the card used to make your easyJet reservation
within 15-20 working days.

I would like to inform you that we have procedures in place to deal with the
refunds, therefore we have requested to send the duly signed receipts. I
would like to sincerely apologise for the inconveniences this may have
caused to you.

I can assure you that we will give our prompt action as soon as we will
receive the hotel accommodation receipt, as per our request.

Thank you for your patience in this matter

I do hope I have been able to answer your question fully; if I have not,
please click here and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Yours sincerely,

Nalini
Customer Experience Champion

No comments:

Post a Comment