Thursday 10 June 2010

Trying again with someone else

Reimbursement please
Friday, 11 June, 2010 5:57
From:"Elaine Marks"
To:easyjet@maileu.custhelp.com

Dear Easyjet

My name is Adi Shani (Booking reference: EFQ2L9K). My
Easyjet flight was cancelled and I am requesting
reimbursement for one night's hotel accomodation (85 pounds)
and a cab to and from the airport (5 pounds each way).
I paid for the accomodation for myself and my partner, Anton Marks, who was also booked on the same flight (Booking reference: EFP4LS9).
I have attached the receipts for the 95 pounds,
Regards
Adi Shani
PS The payment for the flights was made by his Mum, Mrs
Marks. Her credit card details are:

Credit Card: Visa Debit
Expiry Date: 02/13
Last four digits of the card: 5035

My flight booking was: EFQ2L9K The Flight cancelled was the
Luton to Tel Aviv flight on January 6th 2010 departing at
11:30
The flight was booked by my partner's mum: Mrs E B Marks
From this email address: elaine.marks1@btinternet.com
Mail address: 1 Holly Court, Catherine Road, Manchester M8
4HF

No comments:

Post a Comment